- By using or registering as a Ultimate Rewards Card card holder, you consent to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement
- To enjoy the benefits of the Ultimate Rewards loyalty program, you are required to provide Ali Baba with a valid email address. However, on completing the registration form you can select if you would like to receive emails from Ali Baba.
- Ali Baba accepts no responsibility for incorrect information provided by Ultimate Rewards card holders on web forms or the like.
- Only one Ultimate Rewards card and account is permitted per person or email address.
- Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, Ali Baba Rewards Dollars are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No interest or any other earnings on funds on an Ultimate Rewards card will accrue, be paid or be credited to you by Ali Baba.
- Ali Baba reserves the right to refuse use of an Ultimate Rewards loyalty card on suspicion of unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use. Where this occurs, the account and card will be cancelled and any Ali Baba Rewards Dollars will be lost.
- Ali Baba reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by notifying members through email or on the Ali Baba website.
- While every reasonable endeavor will be made to ensure your purchases are recorded and that your Ali Baba Rewards Dollars are correctly awarded, we take no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting your purchases to your Ultimate Rewards Card account. If there has been a technical error please contact [email protected].
- Most Ali Baba stores across Australia will accept the Ultimate Rewards card although from time to time some stores may not, this may include trial stores or software upgrades.
Rate of Reward
- Membership of the Ultimate Rewards club entitles you to earn Ali Baba Rewards Dollars and redeem these for products in store. You will, however, have to present your Ultimate Rewards card each time you purchase or redeem Ali Baba Rewards Dollars in order for each transaction to be recorded.
- You must have registered your details via alibaba.customerrewards.com.au to be eligible to redeem Ali Baba Rewards Dollars for products. You must have a minimum of 5 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars before you can redeem any product, you will earn points even if you have not registered your details, but cannot redeem until your card is registered.
- Ali Baba Rewards Dollars are the currency of Ali Baba. Ali Baba Rewards Dollars are not legal tender and cannot be used by any other means other than as part of Ali Baba’s Ultimate Rewards loyalty program and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Ali Baba reserves the right to change the rate of reward and value of Ali Baba Rewards Dollars at anytime.
- Every time a customer makes a purchase within an Ali Baba Store they will accrue Ali Baba Rewards Dollars. Customers will accrue $0.01 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars for every AUD$0.15 spent in store, which equates to $1 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars for every AUD$15 spent in store.
Earning Ali Baba Rewards Dollars
- To earn Ali Baba Rewards Dollars, you must first collect an Ultimate Rewards card from any participating Ali Baba restaurant and present the card during your transaction.
- Participants must register their card at www.alibaba.com.au before redeeming Ali Baba Rewards Dollars.
- For every purchase made, you will be awarded $1 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars for every AUD$15 spent in a single transaction.
Redeeming Ali Baba Rewards Dollars
- To redeem Ali Baba Rewards Dollars, you must meet the following criteria; a) Collect your Ultimate Rewards card from any participating Ali Baba store. b) Go online to www.alibaba.com.au and register your details by completing all required fields. c) Earn at least $5 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars.
- Ali Baba Ultimate Rewards Customers can use their Ali Baba Rewards Dollars to redeem products only within the following assigned categories:
• Ultimate Pocket
• Classic K’bab™
• Signature K’bab™
• Aussie Packs
• Delicious Plates
- Ali Baba Rewards Dollars can not be purchased
- Ultimate Rewards card holders can only accrue a maximum of $100 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars. Ultimate Rewards card holders who reach a balance of $100 Ali Baba Rewards Dollars will not accrue any additional Ali Baba Rewards Dollars until this balance is reduced through redemption in store.
- Where you wish to use your Ali Baba Rewards Dollars for purchases over $100 AUD, you must provide the nominated Ali Baba store with 24hours notice.
- Ali Baba Rewards Dollars can not be used for online purchases and transactions.
Lost or Stolen cards
- In the case of a lost or stolen card, you should: a) Visit any Ali Baba store and request a new card. b) Log onto www.alibaba.com.au using your existing username (email address) and password, select the ‘Activate Card’ tab and enter the new membership number and verification code to link your existing Ali Baba Rewards Dollars to your new card.
- Ali Baba will take reasonable steps so that any Ali Baba Rewards Dollars on the lost or stolen card are transferred to the new card, however Ali Baba will not be held responsible for any Ali Baba Rewards Dollars that are lost in the transfer.
- Ali Baba assumes no liability for lost or stolen cards. It is the Ultimate Rewards card holders responsibility to obtain a new Ultimate Rewards card from any Ali Baba store and go online to www.alibaba.com.au and transfer the Ali Baba Rewards Dollars balance to the new card.
Promotions and Discounts
- Ultimate Rewards cards are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer.
- On occasions, Ali Baba will run promotions exclusive to the Ultimate Rewards loyalty program. These promotions will be subject to these terms and conditions, unless otherwise specified.
- No fees are charged by Ali Baba for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Ultimate Rewards card. Complaints Handling
- While reasonable effort will be made in the stores so that Ali Baba Rewards Dollars are correctly awarded, Ali Baba takes no responsibility for errors associated with crediting Ali Baba Rewards Dollars onto the Ultimate Rewards loyalty card.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Ali Baba Rewards Dollars if we believe a clerical or accounting error has occurred. 32. For additional customer support regarding Ali Baba’s Ultimate Rewards loyalty program please contact [email protected]
The ‘OLD’ Ali Baba loyalty Card
- All existing loyalty cards expire on December 31st 2012. However from the 3rd December 2012, Ali Baba will no longer issue the old ‘buy 6 get 1 free’ stamped loyalty cards.
- Rewards (stamps) may continue to be issued at each stores discretion until the 1st January 2013. 35. Ali Baba will continue to honour any ‘old’ loyalty card members, on presentation of the card, at the following rate: a) 7 stamps collected, entitles the bearer to one free kebab as per the previous loyalty programs terms and conditions. b) 6 or less stamps, we recommend registering onto the new program to receive a free regular signature kebab. 36. Ali Baba will continue to honour ‘old’ loyalty card members until 1st January, 2013, after this date these cards will no longer be accepted at any Ali Baba store.
Terms and Conditions as of June 30th 2013